Our business environment provides an ever-changing spectrum of risks and opportunities. The role of the director continues to be shaped by a multitude of forces including economic uncertainty, larger and more complex organisations, the increasing pace of technological innovation and digitisation along with a more rigourous regulatory environment.
At the same time there is more onus on directors to operate transparently and be more accountable for their actions and decisions.
We are able to assist you with your corporate governance issues including:
- Duties and responsibilities of a director
- Oversight of strategy and governance
- Managing shareholder and stakeholder expectations
- Structuring an effective board and sub-committees
- Enabling key executive appointments
- Managing productive meetings
- Better practice terms of reference, charters and agendas
- Establishing new boards
Back to Services