Litigation Support and Forensic Services
We can assist legal teams by bringing clarity to the often complex and confusing financial aspects of a dispute.
- Provide general forensic accounting support including quantifying losses and damages, financial investigations and loss-of-profit claims
- Provide expert evidence on audit, taxation and accountancy practices
- Produce comprehensive expert reports that are easily understood by non-accounting individuals involved with matters before a court or tribunal
- Review reports prepared by other experts and assist your legal team in assessing them and preparing for cross-examination
- Assist with assessments of past and future economic loss, business interruption claims and claims for professional negligence in accounting and auditing matters
- Assist with the quantification of the net matrimonial position, preparation of statements of financial circumstances, the valuation of businesses and superannuation, and the provision of taxation advice on proposed settlements
- Carry out financial investigations and financial mediations
- Provide objective and independent valuations of shares and businesses in order to determine fair market values
- Act as expert witnesses in accordance with the Expert Witness Codes of Conduct
- Act as arbitrators and mediators as a means of settling disputes
- Assist with the assessment of damages for and quantification of economic loss, intellectual property infringements, professional negligence actions, shareholder disputes and financial advice disputes.
Back to Services