Estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a Will are required to perform a number of duties. At James Mathers & Co we are experienced in estate planning and will assist with the succession plan for your assets.
The areas in estate administration that we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets - valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- Assistance with documentation involved in estate planning
- Advising on strategies to protect assets
- Advising on paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution
- Ensuring your Will is drafted to ensure that your assets are dealt with in accordance with your wishes
- Advising on taxation minimisation
- Establishment of testamentary trusts
Back to Services