Superannuation and Self-managed Superannuation Funds
The Australian Government encourages all Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. Please note we do not hold an Australian Financial Services License and accordingly do not advise on financial products, investment strategy or superannuation.
Services we offer include:
- Establishing self-managed superannuation funds
- Completing information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions
- Attend to Superannuation fund audits
- Advice on compliance matters
- Advice on taxation planning strategies and benefits
- Advice on employer obligations
Back to Services